/DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
Chiropractic Practice Principles - Chiropractor conditions
Chiropractic Practice Principles
- The body is a self-healing
and self-regulating organism.
- The nerve system controls and coordinates all of the functions in
- Any interference with the nerve system inhibits the body's ability
to regulate and heal itself.
- Interference to the nerve system is most commonly caused by misalignment
of the bones of the spine called "subluxations."
- "Subluxations" are most often caused by slips and falls,
car accidents, stress, poor posture, poor sleep habits, sports impacts,
birth process, etc.
- Maintaining a healthy and well-aligned spine enhances the body's
ability to get and stay well.